Isometric Exercise & Proper Breathing Create A Non-Stressful Workout That Yields Results
You can lose more pounds and inches -- without half-killing yourself by enduring high-impact, stressful exercise routines -- simply by changing your breathing technique during a light, isometric workout. Hard to believe? Maybe so, given all the "No pain, no gain!" and "Feel the burn!" hogwash we've been fed for so many years - but the good news is that it's absolutely true.
This is great news for everyone who has burned out on the "Sweat 'til you're dehydrated" and "Burn! Burn! Burn!" approach to exercise. Pack all that foolishness up and toss it out; it's not necessary; it never was necessary, and it never will be necessary for an effective, successful fitness program.
Most people are unaware of how they breathe ... and many are likewise unaware that their usual method of taking in oxygen is shallow, short and highly inefficient. When you're breathing correctly and more deeply, you're taking in more oxygen, and enabling your body to use that oxygen more efficiently. This makes it possible for your muscles to function at top capacity.
How that works with isometrics is that by increasing the oxygen supply to the brain, you're enhancing the brain's ability to send messages to the muscles to contract. As you contract a specific group of muscles and have a targeted focus for your breathing technique, you're actually forging new pathways of communication between the brain and the muscles you're working.
It's somewhat similar to Hatha yoga - which, in itself, is a kind of isometric exercise because you hold certain postures while you breathe deeply and slowly through the nose. But Hatha yoga isn't specifically focused on physical fitness, whereas the combination of targeted isometric exercise plus a proper breathing technique is.
A training DVD combining isometric exercises and proper breathing technique can easily and quickly show you how to combine the two for reliable, lasting results, enhancing your fitness program and making it work even harder for you - while you don't have to work any harder at all.
The combination of a proper breathing technique and targeted isometric exercises has the effect of making your body a more efficient, effective machine. One well-known isometrics instructor tells of a client who had broken her leg and couldn't leave her couch. Within a week, she had lost two inches by utilizing this system, without changing her eating habits or anything else. Granted, the story is anecdotal ... but the instructor had her client measure herself both at the beginning and end of the week of using the breathing technique along with targeted isometric exercises that could be done while sitting on the sofa, and the two-inch loss was documented.
With an isometric exercise DVD that also incorporates training in proper, targeted breathing, you can speed up your fitness program dramatically ... and while you're doing so, you won't be over-extending yourself physically ... won't be over-working your muscles ... won't wear yourself out or feel any discomfort. It's one exercise system that's "no pain, all gain."
Hot Topics In Home Workout
The Tabata Protocol was created by Dr. Izumi Tabata at the National Institute of Fitness and Sports...
A recent study found that home workouts may do even more good than workouts at a gym. This is good news for people who are time crunched and find it's too much trouble to make it to a health cl...
- This is the Workout I made for the Military that my Grandmom can Do
- The Safest Workout Schedule
- Shall We Dance? Wake up your workout with a bit of hula, ballet or bump and grind
- Military Workouts that Could Give You Six Pack Abs
- Bodybuilding Workouts - Muscle Building Workouts
- WHEN TO WORKOUT
- Two Workouts in One
- Proper Post-Workout Nutrition Will Assist In Sculpting A Better Body
- How To Get In Shape: Workout Pass Review
- A little workout goes a long way
- Getting A Good Workout With The Rowing Machine
- Beginners Muscle Mass Building Workout
- Some Effective Results From Doing These Workout
- 2 At Home Workouts That Work Your Whole Body
- Intensify Your Workout, Without Becoming Attila the Hun!
- Exercise Plan Plateaus: Another Sad Excuse for Ineffective Workout Routines
- Keep Fit While Traveling: 7 Tips for Taking Your Workout on the Road
- The End of One Hour Workouts.
- Fitness Equipments For A Full Body Workout
- The 8 Benefits of an Exercise Ball Workout
- Alexander Technique
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Body Care
- Chakra Balancing
- Chronic Fatigue
- Congenital Disorders
- Crohn's Disease
- Dental Health
- Digestive Disorders
- Ear Candling
- Environmental Health
- Eye Care
- Genital Warts
- Health Foods
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Cancer
- Marfan Syndrome
- Men's Health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nail Fungus
- Oily Skin
- Personal Care
- Prostate Cancer
- Reye's Syndrome
- Skin Disorders
- Spotted Fever
- Tibetan Medicine
- Typhoid Fever
- Viral Infections
- Williams Syndrome
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- Arm Exercises
- Back Exercises
- Beach Workouts
- Butt Exercises
- Cardio Exercise
- Circuit Training
- Cross Training
- Elliptical Trainers
- Exercise Equipments
- Fitness Diets
- Fitness Equipments
- Fitness Program
- Home Gyms
- Home Workout
- Lose Weight
- Martial Arts
- Muscle Building
- Outdoor Fitness
- Personal Training
- Pregnancy Fitness
- Road Running
- Strength Training
- Tai Chi
- Thigh Exercises
- Trail Running
- Weight Training