Aerobics - What is it Good For?
Aerobics: Aerobics Benefits
Aerobic exercise is one of the key ingredients to a healthy body. While weight training is helpful in sculpting a great figure, and assisting in burning fat even when you sleep, aerobic exercise is the cornerstone to any workout and it is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle. Not only can aerobics help you stay in shape, these exercises can also help increase your energy and your physical well being.
People who have diabetes benefit from aerobic exercise. The workout helps keep blood sugar levels on target. Simply taking a brisk walk three times each week will lower your blood sugar levels significantly. This will help you avoid complications caused by diabetes such as heart disease and kidney failure.
Your heart will thank you, too. Healthy aerobic exercise will strengthen your heart muscle and this helps the muscle to pump more blood with each heartbeat. The benefit of this is your heart does not have to work as hard to get the same amount of blood through your system. The less blood that flows with each pump, the more beats per minute required to get the job done.
This improved blood flow benefits all part of your body as well. A good circulatory is responsible for delivering oxygen and nutrients to all your cells. A strong heart provides the blood flow necessary to keep the body well-fed. It also insures that the body gets enough oxygen to help it function to its greatest capacity.
Your mood will also improve if you engage in consistent aerobic exercise. This type of exercise helps to elevate your mood and also helps give your body the energy it needs to complete everyday activities with ease. Aerobic exercise is also a great way to relieve stress and anxiety.
Many women worry about osteoporosis as they get older. The signs of osteoporosis can become apparent in the early 30's in many women. Adding weight bearing aerobic exercise into your weekly routine can help your body build strong bones and supportive muscles. One of the most popular weight bearing exercises around today is walking.
Individuals who suffer from conditions like arthritis will benefit from low-impact or no-impact aerobic exercises like swimming and aqua aerobics. Since these exercises are low impact they are very easy on your joints and ligaments. Many believe that these activities actually improve their mobility and flexibility in the long run.
Of course, all of these benefits are of great interest to all of us. However, many of us like to engage in aerobic exercise because we want to manage our weight. Combining a healthy, well-balanced diet with aerobic activity can lead to the most popular benefit of all; a beautifully healthy body.
Copyright 2006 Douglas Alp
This article has been brought to you by Douglas Alp from MyCompletelife.com.Douglas is in pursuit of the complete life which beings with optimal health at the coreand is the foundation for a great abundant life. You can visit his site at www.mycompletelife.com to find other great resources and sign up for your free newsletter to assist you to building a healthy and vibrant body and mind in pursuit of your complete life.
Hot Topics In Aerobics
Workin?out on a Saturday night.
Well, we're hoping that you actually have more exciting plans for your Saturday night adventures.
But either way, you'll s...
- Burn Calories with Aerobics
- Use A Deck Of Cards For An Aerobic Workout
- How A Water Aerobic Routine Can Help You
- Add Jogging To Your Weight Loss Goals
- How To Choose Aerobic Shoes
- All About Aerobics and Their Health Benefits
- Is Aerobic Exercise Really Necessary?
- All About Aerobic Water Exercises
- Aerobics Fitness - A Few Precautions
- Aerobic Exercise For Weight Loss Can Be Fun
- Why Aerobics Are Worthless For Losing Weight
- Aerobic Clothing: Get Fit, Feel Great In The Right Fitness Wear.
- Revelations About The Usual Abdominal Training
- Aerobic Videos
- Aerobics Isnt Just For Your Heart - An Aerobic Exercise Review
- Aerobics Fitness Center
- Water Aerobics - Adding a Splash to Your Workouts
- How To Maximize Your Aerobics Workout
- The Right Apparel For Your Aerobics Workouts
- Aerobics Dvd- Insider Tips
- Addiction Treatments
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chelation Therapy
- Crystal Therapy
- Eating Disorder
- Fabry's Disease
- Flaky Skin
- Hair Loss
- Health Supplements
- Immune Disorders
- Ingrown Hair
- Legionnaire's Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mental Illness
- Munchausen Syndrome
- Natural Hygiene
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Apnea
- Stomach Upset
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- Arm Exercises
- Back Exercises
- Beach Workouts
- Butt Exercises
- Cardio Exercise
- Circuit Training
- Cross Training
- Elliptical Trainers
- Exercise Equipments
- Fitness Diets
- Fitness Equipments
- Fitness Program
- Home Gyms
- Home Workout
- Lose Weight
- Martial Arts
- Muscle Building
- Outdoor Fitness
- Personal Training
- Pregnancy Fitness
- Road Running
- Strength Training
- Tai Chi
- Thigh Exercises
- Trail Running
- Weight Training